Hi! We set up this blog to keep our friends and family involved in what's going on with our lives and especially with our newest addition, our baby boy due Feb 27th. You can view it whenever you like and can leave comments on the posts if you want.
We also have a baby page set up for our son, where we will be posting more pictures. The link for that site is http://www.babiesonline.com/members/getpassword.asp?be=SA/3289782. I will send out the password and link after the baby is born. Please email me at andimcelvaine@hotmail.com for the password if I haven't sent it to you.
We also have a baby page set up for our son, where we will be posting more pictures. The link for that site is http://www.babiesonline.com/members/getpassword.asp?be=SA/3289782. I will send out the password and link after the baby is born. Please email me at andimcelvaine@hotmail.com for the password if I haven't sent it to you.
This picture was taken at 35 weeks (Friday, Jan 25th)



1 comment:
Hi, Honey! This is neat. You really have blossomed since we saw you in December!! I can't believe the time is so short! Eagerly awaiting Master Alex. Love and kisses!
Post a Comment