Happy one week birthday to me! I turned one week old today. My mom and dad are excited but think that I am growing up way too fast already! Here's some pictures of mom and I seeing eye to eye (how long will that last?), 3 generations of McElvaine men, my mom and dad and me in my birthday picture, and my picture alone to show how much I've grown up since last Sunday.
As for my jaundice problems, I am happy to say that I am doing much better. I went back to the doctor today to get my foot pricked for a bili level and was down to 12. It hurt but I made a nice stinky diaper for the lab tech to show her how I felt about it. The doctor says I am doing really well and don't need to be checked anymore. Mom and dad are very happy that I am not looking yellow anymore and I am eating and making dirty diapers like a champ!



No comments:
Post a Comment