Happy Mother's Day! We had a really big day here. We started out with a family flight in a Cessna 150. It was short due to an airplane generator problem, but Alex flew over Minot at 4500' for about 16 minutes! Later in the day, the whole family went golfing. Alex rode peacefully in the golf cart for 9 holes.
This video shows Alex making his new fun sound that sounds like "hi". (It is kind of boring after the first 10 seconds) It is pretty neat to say hi to him and have him say it back!
He's been rolling a little from his back up on his side for a few seconds at a time. He's really doing great with sleeping at night, but he likes to go to bed late and sleep in late (after getting up to eat)--so he must take after his mom for that!
It snowed here Friday night (see the pictures)...hopefully the last of the year!
Enjoy the pictures from the weekend!



1 comment:
We saw you guys out golfing together!! We drove by and I said to Josh "I think I just saw the Andi's golfing!! Way to go for them!!" I'm glad you had such a wonderful Mother's Day!!!
Post a Comment