I finally broke out the little wooden table that I had growing up and put it together for Alex. He doesn't sit there to play too much, but when he wants a snack, he'll walk right over to it and try to get in the chair. .JPG)
He's still having fun making an "s" sound. I just wish he could pair it with another vowel except "a" in front, but that seems to be his favorite. Sometimes it almost sounds like he's trying to say his name, but most of the time it sounds more like another name for a donkey.
He has more semi infected ears, so he's on meds again. We also go to an allergist next week to figure out why he seems to still be getting hives. We thought they were due to the amoxicillin, but since it's been weeks since he's taken that, the doc thought it might be something else.
I went to Orlando last Monday til Thursday for a work conference. Andy kept busy taking care of Alex on his own when he wasn't at day care and they did great, but I missed them and Alex certainly seemed to be more of a daddy's boy after I got back.
I did a wine tasting on Saturday night and we got to fly on Sunday, and finally got the airplane back in its hangar. This week's forecast is the first with highs above freezing all week, so spring may get here yet.
Not too much else to share, so here are the pictures from March.



2 comments:
Thank you for sharing! Just what I needed this morning was to see Alex's smiles. I can't tell you how much I miss him!
So cute, can't wait to meet him in person. See you really soon!!!
Post a Comment