Our Growing Kids

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

August 09




I want to catch up since Alex's haircut, but I haven't been taking many pictures. I've got several on my phone and am trying to get them uploaded but haven't been able to yet, so here are a few from Labor Day weekend. Andy's parents came to visit. We took Alex to the zoo. Andy and I flew to Pensacola for Saturday and came back Sunday morning. It was a nice day at the beach for just the two of us. We took Alex to the beach a few weeks back, to Destin, but those pictures are on the phone. We have a trip to DC this coming week. Andy goes for work Sun-Wed, but Alex and I are going Sat-Sun (all week) to visit with Kelly and her family. Andy's got a triathlon on the 19th. We've been keeping busy with going to the YMCA, walking in our neighborhood, and having a few playdates. I've been working on becoming a better baker, and have to say that my devil's food cupcakes with dark chocolate icing were mighty tasty. That's about. More after the trip!

1 comment:

Ronnie and Suzi said...

Seriously...I want that recipe! :) Sounds great! You all look so good and I still can't get over how tall Alex is getting! Miss you guys!