I finally let my mom catch some smiles with her camera. They are here in my week 8 pictures.
I also have week 7 pictures with my trip to Oak Park for a run in my jogger and more of me here at home.
I'm definitely in my fussy phase, especially in the evenings. I like to cry a lot but then calm down and be cute just long enough to keep my mom and dad sane.
Last week my dad and then my mom got the stomach flu so it was a tough week for us all. Luckily I seem to have avoided it (mom says it's the antibodies in my milk). This week daddy is working some long nights, which is nice to have him around some during the day, but it makes the evenings busy for mom. I did get to enjoy the first round of the Masters (golf) today with my dad.
Well, I'm getting ready to see my Grandma McElvaine who is coming to visit. I also get to meet my Aunt Kelly (mom's best friend) and her husband Chris, and my 8 1/2 month old cousin Gavin, visiting from Alexandria, VA. His blog is linked on the left.
We had some professional pictures taken by our friend Liz Byers. The proofs are linked (password is minot afb) on the left as well as her website. They were taken when I was 4 weeks old.



1 comment:
We LOVE that handsome smile! He made us laugh out loud!
Grandma and Grandpa McElvaine
Post a Comment