

Hello from Alex...my new favorites this week are sucking on my right hand (making lots of noise) and sitting up with help from mom--or I can stay there for about 1 to 2 seconds on my own. I'm getting better at grabbing and then holding onto my toys by myself

and if mom entertains me enough I can stand a minute or two of tummy time. I gave mom and dad a few nights of 7 hour sleep stretches, ate, then fell back to sleep for a few more hours...they really liked that. Now I'm back to about 4 1/2 hours at a time, eat, then maybe another couple of hours. My favorite spots to nap are on mom's lap, in my swing, or in my carseat and strollers. I went to an OSC (officers spouses club) meeting and social this week and got gushed on by lots of ladies...I figure I might as well get used to it now. I've also entertained mom and dad's friends at the officer's club the last few Fridays...don't worry, no drinks for me. The nicer weather and slightly less windy days have let me get out for stroller runs, and have let mom do some flying and dad do some golfing. Hopefully soon I'll be able to get outside to play too! Other big news in ND: the Thai restaurant opened in Minot, Hooters opened in Bismarck and Bismarck is getting an Olive Garden...roadtrips for me soon!
1 comment:
Wow! Sitting up - how exciting!!!
Post a Comment