Our Growing Kids

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 18, 2008

5 Months Old

Alex is 5 months old!! He's doing lots of fun things now...
He has found his feet, and likes to play with them, especially the right one and especially on the changing table. He is getting much better at "sitting" on his own in the "quad-pod" and tripod positions...
Our friends are part of the Boudreaux family of Boudreaux's Butt Paste, and they sent us a nice collection of BBP stuff, including this T-shirt. I thought I take some BBP poster child shots of Alex.
It's the nicest time of year here in Minot. The ND State Fair starts tomorrow, Matchbox Twenty is the concert tomorrow night, which I might get to go to. The farmer's market opened this week, but only had about 3 booths so far when I went on Thursday...although it did make the news! I went to the Wild about Wines at the Roosevelt Park Zoo. They had wine samples at the different animal exhibits. It was an interesting thing to do, kind of weird sampling wines next to the animals, but something different to do and I handed out a few business cards for my wine-tasting business! It was good until we got sprayed by the anti-mosquito spraying C-130 that flew directly overtop of us. They sprayed on base on Wednesday too, so hopefully that will help lessen the crazy mosquitoes around here...they were getting pretty bad. The weather has been very nice mixed with some bad storms. Andy has had to work so much though, we haven't gotten to fly except for last Sunday...and this is how you know it is really bad, he hasn't golfed all week!
Well, that's all the news here in Minot. Here's some pictures from the past week.

No comments: