Our Growing Kids

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

7 months old!!






Alex turned 7 months old today, so I got a little picture happy. Just lots of him playing with some toys and some the playground. His face is really red in some because he still has some excema on his cheeks, some days it looks better than others. But he also got a bite on his left cheek and it was really swollen this weekend, so it is actually looking much better now. Looks like he inherited my tendency to swell up from every bug bite and Andy said he did the same thing when he was little...at least he grew out of it, so maybe Alex will too.

He loves the swing at the playground and gets really excited about the phone, so I got him one his own to play with, which of course he tries to eat. He's tried his first meat with some chicken, but I think it is too dry for him. He's been making lots of "mmm" sounds, so he makes this mmm face that makes him look like a cabbage patch kid. I like it cuz sometimes it sounds like mama. He just looks at me funny when I say mama over and over and make the sign for it, but maybe he'll eventually catch on. That's about it for this week. Here's the pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute pics!! I was checking them out and Evan came over and said "Is that me, Evan?" And after I replied no, it's Alex, he said "but it looks like me Evan. It does!" He was very insistent.

I love that close up pic of Alex sleeping in the stroller--that could win a contest! Thanks for sharing!! If you are going to the park today let me know!