Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Alex's 1 Year Stats
Alex had his 12 month well baby checkup on Monday. Everything looks fine despite his little cold. He weighed 20 lb, 13 oz, and is 30 inches long. His is adjusting a little better to the cdc. They moved him into the pre-toddler room yesterday and I think he likes that better, more kids closer to his age and older, and they do more activities. He is doing fine with taking a decent nap for them on a little mat right after lunch. Today he slept for them for 2 hours and 20 mins...I can't believe that's my kiddo! Of course, that might be because they called me a half hour later to say he had a fever of 101.5. It came back down this afternoon, but it most likely was due to the immunizations he received yesterday morning. That's all the news and no new pictures right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
20 lbs at 1 year...oh no, we're in trouble! I weighed Joseph today and he is 18 lbs and today is just his 3 month birthday! Ay yi yi!
Wow - I looked back and Gavin and Alex were almost the same size at their one year birthday!!
Post a Comment