Here are some pictures from April. We got Alex a trike for Easter, so he loves to be pulled around on it (he can't reach the pedals yet). He's got molars coming in now and is hopefully getting over the latest ear infection. We are still waiting for spring here in Minot and temps consistent above 50, it's still in the 30s at night, and windy most of the time. We have taken Alex for wagon, bike trailer, and jogging stroller rides on the few nicer days. We've gotten some flying in too and I've flown some friends and their kids. Tomorrow I'm flying with an instructor so I can work on my commercial single engine rating as a pre-requisite to becoming a civilian instructor for single engine. Alex only has 2 more weeks at the CDC since May 15th is my last day at work. Then I'll be working on getting the house and us ready for the move in June. The countdown is on!! Alex loves to play music and dances all the time. His new move is the "hammer". See the video...
dance to the music from Andrea McElvaine on Vimeo.



1 comment:
love the hammer! Gavin made me play it three times (he cried when I tried to stop!) I guess he misses Alex! Ha!
Post a Comment