Here are some pictures from this month. I finished my job last Friday, so I am back to staying at home with Alex. We've gone to Bismarck's zoo and the Minot zoo recently, and he likes the animals. Alex likes riding in his wagon to the park on our few nicer days--the wind is still killer even if the temps get into the 60s sometimes. I also took him to the indoor waterpark at the mall in Minot. He liked the hot tub better than the cold pools with the noisy splashing water!! I also discovered Alex really likes bouncy castles...he played in one at Planet Pizza. Andy has been doing some bike-riding and we've gone on some family bikerides with Alex in the trailer too. We all ran a 10K last Saturday and are running 5K tomorrow. We are going to Ames, IA for Memorial Day weekend to visit with Andy's college friends (at Iowa State). Less than a month til the movers come!
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment