Our Growing Kids

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Rest of May

The kids are often cutest together first thing in the morning (maybe it's our blurry eyes from being sleepy), so we seem to take lots of pictures of them then. Our normal routine when we are all home in the morning is to get Alex his milk and cereal, and mom and dad coffee, then cuddle on the couch for some cartoons before we make breakfast.
We went to another Biscuits game, where Alex just about wore out the bouncy slide, and wanted to do it all by himself (last time he needed someone to go with him each time). All he needed this time was a little push to climb onto the rope side of the slide. He had a blast playing!! We still haven't actually seen much of the baseball game, but it is fun to go anyway.
We've been working hard on getting Evey to nap regularly to match her good nighttime sleep habits. Sometimes, when it doesn't work out so well, I give in and end up "napping" with her (which means she sleeps and I lay uncomfortably holding her trying not to breath too loud). Although maybe counterproductive to the nap routine, snuggling up with a sleeping baby is about the sweetest thing ever. I know this time will go by way too fast, so I love to watch her sleep in my arms.
Alex loves to sing and make music. Each time I finish a roll of paper towels, he has a new "trumpet" to play (the inner tube of the roll). He also loves to get out the playstation guitars and sing and strum along with Jack's Big Music Show. He is a such a ham!



No comments: