Our Growing Kids

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 22, 2008

My First Trip Downtown


My mom took me out on the town for the first time (besides the hospital--thank goodness) this past Thursday. Her friend Kerry went with us to eat at the Bagel Stop and then on to the mall. I didn't see all that much since I slept in my carrier or the sling most of the time, but I did wake up to change and eat once. Here's just a couple of pictures of my trip and some others of me squirming on the couch at home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, I just checked out the blog for the first time since right after alex was born. I love the pictures and the updates. My favorites are the one from week 8 entitled "close up no smile" and the one where he's yawning huge and has his little hat perched on his head. Keem 'em coming! Oh, and I think he looks like Andy. And Andi! God Bless, Jenn