Our Growing Kids

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

One Month Old



I turned one month old on March 17th, and got to celebrate that along with St. Patrick's Day--Daddy and I both dressed in green.

I'm getting stronger and stronger, I weighed 8 whole pounds last Friday. Although I really don't like tummy time all that much (unless it includes laying on my mom or dad's chest), my neck is really strong and I can hold my head up in a sitting position with just a little wobble-proof hold help.

I got to meet my Great-Grandma McElvaine on the webcam this week. I like being on the camera for a few minutes to entertain all my grandparents.

I still am a bit of a night owl (like my mom) and really like to stay awake and be taken care of between 10 pm and 1230 am despite my parents best efforts to put me down. When I finally get to sleep I do sleep pretty good for a few hours.

I'm working on gripping my toys and studying them too, though I still love to stare at my mom and dad for a long time.
Here's some pictures from the end of last week, my weekend including my first trip to church, and my first jogging stroller outing.


No comments: