Our Growing Kids

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

2 Week Well Baby Checkup





I had my first pediatrician well baby checkup on Monday. I have gained weight and am now 6 lbs. 12 oz., and 19.5 in. That means I am in the 25% for height, weight, and head circumference. I am doing very well and the doctor says I am nice and healthy.

I had to say goodbye to my grandma and grandpa Brooke on Tuesday, but now that I am able to spend a little more time awake, I've gotten to play with lots of new toys. I've been surfing on my surf board tummy time mat, playing on my playmat, cuddling in mom's Hotsling, and rocking in my swing. Here's some pictures from the past few days.

2 comments:

Maria said...

I cannot believe how tiny he is!!! Joey would look like a tank next to him!

Anonymous said...

What a Sweetie! Everyone says he's a doll baby! Give him hugs and kisses for G&G Brooke.